What can I say?
Sitting at one of the temples. There were so many people here!
There was so much incense in the air, it burned my eyes.
I was amazed at the scooter culture here. There are literally swarms of scooters everywhere you go. I think there are more scooters than cars. It definitely makes sense, but I was still in awe everytime I saw the rows upon rows of them parked in the sidewalks and anywhere else they would fit.
We are so glad to be home. We are jet lagged to be sure, but Sydney is adjusting really well. She is sleeping a lot and I don't blame her. For all her good spirits, she has gone through a lot. I must say though that she was Miss Popularity everywhere we went. People loved talking to her and she was always ready with a smile for them. She is enjoying her new home and the cats! Even so, she is still not feeling 100%. We will be taking her to the doctor as soon as we can get her in. We did see the doctor in Taiwan, who diagnosed tonsillitis and "bronchilitis". I still want to talk to an American doctor and get a good checkup and some medicine that I can read because I spilt one of the bottles on the directions and they are now gone :D.
3 comments:
Welcome home Sydney! Are the cats confused? I hope that you guys are staying healthy...the traveling certainly brings on the bugs...I started sniffling today. Good luck with the doctor...and get some sleep too!
Welcome home!! We too were amazed my all the scooters! Thanks for allowing me to follow your journey.
Michelle C, AL (JOH)
home with Brooke 12/08
Wow waht an adventure. Your daughter is precious. Victoria JOH
Post a Comment