Thanks to everyone for all your support! Words cannot express what it means to have met some of the people I have through this experience. This experience has been more than I ever thought it could be, good and bad, but mostly good ;). If anyone out there is considering adoption as a way to build your family, I encourage you to explore it, whether open or closed, international or domestic, private or foster care. There are many, many children who need loving homes and parents to give it to them.
And now, we are on to the final phase of our adoption to meet our daughter and become a family forever!
4 comments:
YEA!!!!!! You are on the plane now. I hope the trip goes well for you. Can't wait to follow along.
Michelle C, AL
home with Brooke 12/08
woohooo! Can't wait for updates :) If you go to St. Lucy's kiss my Jeremiah for me!
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Yeah!!! Smooth travels, can't wait to see pictures of your family. If you do go to St. Lucy's also kiss my Hsin Hui:)
Tracy Ann
Can't wait to see the picture of the three of you finally together!
Have a wonderful time and enjoy Taiwan. I'm a little bit homesick for Taiwan right now and really wanting to go back for a visit...
Will be thinking about ya!
Post a Comment