We had our first wave yesterday. As we were playing in her room, she just all of a sudden waved to Daddy. She woke up hungry around midnight and practice waving until she went to sleep again. :) We will try to get video of it, but although it is a few times a day, it is still pretty random and she doesn't do it on cue.
This morning we had our first scaling attempt. I put Sydney on the floor next to the changing table while I changed the pad and she pulled herself up to her knees. She was able to do it again tonight in the kitchen. She has been practicing standing (assisted) and her legs are getting stronger all the time. She loves to crawl around and explore. She isn't too fast right now thankfully, but she will be in no time I bet!
We had our first belly laugh tonight. We had a few small laughs, but the belly laugh was great. Physically I think she is feeling much better. Her congestion is much less and she been constipated the last few days, which after some laxative foods and some extra hydration, has been "resolving" all day today, if you know what I mean.
So, all in all, things are going well. We are going to try to get her laughing on video and post it soon. Thanks again to everyone for your interest and support in our journey.
3 comments:
She's going to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes for sure! Sounds like you are all adjusting and doing great! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Let's see some more pictures of this cutie pie, Please...
Sounds like she is adjusting well...how are the kittys...confused? Belly laughs...its all good!
Glad you are at home and she is adjusting so well. What a fun, wonderful time.
Post a Comment