9.03.2009

Finished Nursery

I finally finished the nursery. We received our things from Japan on Monday so I have been working really hard to get the house ready before we leave in three weeks. I don't want to have to worry about any of that once Sydney is home. Here are a few pictures of the finished room...the only thing that is missing is the rocker, which comes next week. :)






Here you can see some of the projects that have kept me going during the wait...I knitted or crocheted all but three of the blankets (Katie, yours is right there in the middle! :D) and knitted the bugs. I also knitted a couple of other toys and some things like jackets, booties, hats and mittens. It was a loooong wait!!

5 comments:

Our Second Miracle said...

Your nursery is so pretty in pink! Your knitted bugs are adorable!

KT said...

Oh the bugs are so cute! Did you book your tickets yet? I have to ask because we are traveling the same week to Seattle...I think most of the international layovers are in California, but if you are by some odd chance going through Seattle, let me know!

Tracy Ann said...

What a cute Nursery. It looks great!
I like the new blog background, very pretty.
Also, thanks for the heads up on Picnik, I've been using it and having fun with it.

Tracy Ann

BethAnn said...

Thanks, Tracy Ann. And you're welcome! Have you made a slideshow yet? ~BethAnn

Tracy Ann said...

Hi, not yet, I'm going to wait until we have some more pictures of Hsin Hui. I did do a collage and had some fun with that.