Well, I think I will need a bigger suitcase. Erich said to me last night that I couldn't take everything, but I am going to try. I would rather be prepared. Here is a picture of all the stuff I have so far....which I think is just about everything. Anything I have forgotten now is probably not important. One week to go and we fly out.
4 comments:
You buy buy almost anything there, but you will feel better taking everything you need. Don't forget to pack papertowel, sandwich, and gallon size bags (most useful things we took). Now you have something else to add LOL!
Michelle C, AL
home with Brooke 12/08
www.teamcouey.blogspot.com
You can buy alot of things there. But take what you need!!! It will make you feel better! You will buy more while you are there and then you can leave some of the stuff for the next family LOL!!! The most useful things we took was paper towels, sandwich and gallon size bags LOL!! Theres two more things you can pack!
Michelle C., AL
Home with Brooke 12/08
Just pack another bag! You will be glad you did...You'll use much of what you take and can ditch what you don't and use the extra room to bring home her things that they will give you, as well as any goodies you buy and want to bring back home. Thinking about you and getting excited for you guys!
I love it! Babies need a lot of stuff.
We bought another bag while we where in China and that worked out well. (don't think it was a real samsonite:) I look forward to following your trip to bring your baby girl home. Hope you have smooth travels.
Tracy Ann JOH
Post a Comment