Hooray and sigh of relief, today I mailed our I-600A application to USCIS and our dossier/home study and care package to Heartsent. Hopefully by the end of March our documents will be on the way to Taiwan. The last step is for Heartsent to get our documents authenticated before they go to Taiwan. Not sure how long that will take, hopefully not more than a few weeks. It feels good to be one step closer to bringing our son home. Now I just have to stop worrying that I missed something or that there is something wrong with the paperwork. DEEP BREATHS!! He will be home soon.
| Oliver with "Santa". :D |
2 comments:
Hooray for you! I know there are always worries when those documents leave your hands, but I'm sure they are all in order and you'll have your little guy home very soon.
Hope you get Sydney's documents soon. We filed our daughter's re-adoption paperwork over a year ago and we're still waiting. When I called, they told me we were #5 on the list. Well, I'm still waiting because until I get that back I can't get a passport or change her name on on her social security card.
WHOO! HOOO!!!! He will be here soon!
We are finally finishing our paperwork to adopt Gen.She is technically not adopted yet. We are only gardians? Seem a little crazy.
Post a Comment