3.18.2011

It's official...


We traded in our Mazda3 for a Dodge Grand Caravan.  We are definitely living the American Dream...a house, 2 kids, a minivan.   We don't have the dog though, and I don't think one is in the picture.  

We are cat people in this house.  No dog could be as good as our 2 cats.  They are so good with Sydney and even watch over her.  They would never protect her like a dog could, but they love her and want to make sure she ok when she is upset and crying.  They play with her and let her pick them up (Simon anyway, she can't pick up Sebastian).  She is good with them, too.  Her job is to feed them and she does a great job.  I can tell she will be a good big sister by the way she takes care of them.  



1 comment:

KT said...

If it were up to Rob, we would have a cat too...but alas, my allergies put a screaching halt to that. I have many allergies, but cats are one of my worst.