We took some time to go into Baltimore this past weekend. We wanted to go to the aquarium, but, of course, so did hundreds of other people. It was way too crowded for me and we left about a half hour into our tour. Sydney really enjoyed what she was able to see. We then took a stroll along the pier and finished our day with dinner at PF Changs. Times like these are precious. Sydney is growing and developing so much, before we know it she may not want to do this stuff with us. I hope she always wants to spend time with us, but I know that won't always be the case. Here are a few photos of our day.
Saying "hello" to the fish.
Relaxing at the boardwalk.
Fun with chopsticks!
In other developments, I was offered a position as an assistant director at one of the child development centers on Ft. Meade last week, which means Sydney will be starting day care soon. The great thing about it is that she will be able to go to the center with me for her care. I couldn't be happier about that! I don't have a start date yet, but we are starting Sydney there on Monday just to get her acclimated before she starts full days without Mommy. We had a tour today and Sydney seemed to like the room, but that was with me there. I am sure she will get used to it quickly once she is on her own. It kills me that I will not be with her throughout the day, though. But how lucky for me that she will be just down the hall from my office. How many people have that opportunity?
1 comment:
That is often how the aquarium in Chicago gets on the weekend as well...crowded!
Congrats on the job offer! I would say having an office right down the hall will be just perfect :).
Post a Comment