8.17.2009

Final Ruling

We finally received word of our final ruling this weekend. We are extremely relieved and excited to say the least! :D We pick up Sydney on September 24th!!! Wow, is this real?
We will be spending Erich's birthday in Taiwan with our new daughter. What a great birthday present. I don't think I could buy him anything that would compare to that! It still feels like we have a lot to prepare before we leave even though we have been preparing for so long. But there is only so much you can do without final notice that you can officially bring your baby home. So now we must attend to all the last minute stuff: notarizing documents to take with us, making sure we have the right travel items. Oh I guess we should buy a car seat too :) No update yet for August. We are anxious to get one and see how she is doing. Internet gets hooked up tomorrow so I will have more time to post then. Off to do some preparations now!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations. . .I am so happy to hear you finally have your final ruling. . .let the packing begin!!

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

The Hernandez Herd said...

OMG!!!I am so excited for you. It seems like it was pretty quick. I look foward to following your journey and seeing some pictures.
Enjoy your trip of a lifetime!
Victoria JOH
hernandezherd.blogspot.com

KT said...

Great news!! Hope you get an update soon...

Lisa said...

Fabulous...fabulous!! :)
Congratulations to you all!
Lisa C. JOH

Tracy Ann said...

What wonderful news!! I am so happy for you.
Please give my Hsin Hui a hug for me. I can't wait to follow your trip and see the photos!
Tracy Woods JOH

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! The fun really begins now! :) Havea blast getting ready! Have you gotten her Gotcha Day dress yet? If so I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey can I crawl in your suitcase to Taiwan so I can hold my Jeremiah? heehee only half kidding!

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Our Second Miracle said...

Yay! Congratulations!! You will see the month will fly by!

lorabelle said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Can you see me doing the happy dance. I'll stop I'm making a fool of myself. Wahoo! Congrats!