10.25.2011

St. Lucy's Part One

I don't have a lot of time to post.  We forgot our power cord for our computer and are low on power.  I am posting a few pictures.  To be short, the pick up went very well, Oliver is adjusting fine.  We met BOTH birth mothers!! (More on that later!) We are all doing well and resting after our AIT appointment which went just fine :)  Victoria, I got your picture for you!




3 comments:

Tracy Ann said...

I'm glad to hear Oliver is doing great! I love seeing the pictures of St. Lucy. Brings back happy, happy, memories.
Wow, you meet both Birth Moms. What an emotional day that must have been.

Tracy Woods

The Hernandez Herd said...

You are awesome,thanks!
He is such a cutie. Sydney looks thrilled to meet him. Enjoy!

Dail Kyle said...

Love that you are able to share these great photos... And to have met the mothers of both...What a special time...Wondering how that went and what were your thoughts and what was the interactions... Did Sidney speak any Chinese while there? Sending you prayers for a safe trip back to home and that all else will go smoothly and safely to all...Love you, Grandpa Dail