We have a new look for our blog. What do you think? While reading one of my adoption blogs, I found this link: 100 Blogs in 30 Days. The proceeds go to help fund her adoption. The options are very nice and she had mine up in about 1 hour. (Probably because it was so simple :)). I added tabs at the top of the blog so information about each of our adoptions will be more easily accessible. I will be adding pictures and information to each one which will chronicle our visits to Taiwan.
In Oliver news, it has been 5 weeks since we got word of our first decree and told we were 6-8 weeks from travel. We have been anxiously waiting for the phone to ring the last couple of weeks with our travel dates. I can't remember what movie it was, but there was a scene were the main character was watching the clock as it loudly, slowly ticked away and then moved backwards in the next tick. That is how I feel right now. We should be getting a call soon, but that could be next week. AAHH! It is so hard not knowing when we will get the call and be able to FINALLY go get our little boy! Well, it is almost time for an update. We usually get them around the 21st. Who knows? Maybe we will get travel dates with our update this time!
My sisters threw me a baby shower this past weekend. It was very nice and we had a lot of fun. I am so grateful for the supportive family and friends we have and that they are just as excited to meet Oliver as we are.
Sydney is doing well. She loves to play kitchen, make towers with her blocks and visit with her cousins. She is really blossoming into a preschooler! I am going to have her evaluated for speech soon just to make sure she is not in need of services. She talks a lot, it is just really hard to understand. She isn't getting all the sounds into her words properly. I can understand probably 60-75% of what she says, which is still good. There are three year olds at work that I cannot understand, so she isn't doing too bad, we just want to make sure she gets what she needs.
Here are some recent photos. Her hair/bangs are finally growing out and going to the side, so I am happy. She is my little pixie!

2 comments:
It's a beautiful new look! Yay! :)
Sydney has a beautiful smile! I like your new blog look! :) I have to check them out also.....it's on my To Do list!
Hope you hear news of travel dates soon!
Post a Comment