We found out today that there was some kind of error in our court documents and it has consequently delayed our visa appointment while it is being fixed. We are now looking at October travel dates. The agency says it should be "real soon" that we get our travel dates, maybe as early as next week. We are very sad we won't be seeing and holding our baby in a few weeks as we had originally hoped. We miss our little boy, even though we haven't met him yet. I am a little despondent right now, but I know that there must be a reason this all happened. I will just keep repeating to myself "it is only one more month; just a few weeks and we will be with him".
We are hoping to get one more update now that we have been delayed another month. Stay tuned! :)
2 comments:
:( Summer is just about over and October will be here soon (...just not soon enough).
So sorry to hear about the setback. He will be here before you know it. Just keep really busy. I totally understand how a week can feel like a month. Hang in there.
Post a Comment