6.24.2011

June Photo

Here is a new picture of our little cutie pie!!  When I first saw this photo, it struck me how much he looks like Sydney.  And look at all those teeth!!  No nursery update again, not since April.  But he looks happy, so I am satisfied for now.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!, Victoria

michelle said...

What a cutie pie!!

Dee said...

Hi BethAnn
I was at St Lucy's last week to meet my little boy. So, he was sharing a room with your son. The nannies let us take photos of Daniel's crib and as there were babies playing near it with a nanny I have photos of some of the babies and also of Daniel's best little friend. So, I have photos of some of the children. I cannot tell if any are your son. I would not post them on the FCT website but would be happy to send them to you in case any are of your son, if you like.
Dee