1.23.2011

Oops, bad Mommy...

See, this is what happens when you teach your little girl how to put on lotion and then leave the diaper cream within her reach...



Lesson learned!  FYI, Desitin is REALLY hard to get out of hair.  Thankfully, it didn't get in her eyes or mouth. But it was in the carpet and the chair and her clothes.... :)

7 comments:

KT said...

Oh gosh, a few years ago, another friend's little girl decided that deoderant was the way to go!

Tonya said...

Oh goodness....I'll try to remember to avoid this. Janie loves her lotion and asks for it all the time. Guess I better hide the diaper cream!

Angie said...

EEEK!! Yes, I too will have to remember to put this out of reach in the future!

Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

michelle said...

I know this is something you'll laugh about later. But when you're in the moment, it's not so funny and trying to remove Desitin is not the easiest thing to do. And when you use water and soap, it kind of makes it worse. My daughter loves to hold the tube while I put it on her, so I always have to make sure it's closed, but a few times, she has squeezed it and has gotten it all over herself.

lorabelle said...

Been there and feel you pain, LOL! What did you use to get it off of everything? I had to use this industrial shop soap that my husband keeps in the garage to wash his hands after working on our vehicles, mowing equipt, 4wheelers etc... What a mess!
I'd like to say this is the last, but don't count on it:) I think you might have a quite a bit more coming your way! Enjoy! (Speaking from Mommy with 4 kids, 3 of which are BOYS:)LOL

The Hernandez Herd said...

Toooooo funny! You have to love it!

KT said...

Hope you are surviving all of the snow; it seems evertime I turn on the weather, the east coast is getting more..and more...and more!