We have had our cat Sebastian on a diet for about a year and a half now. He started gaining weight in Japan after we brought Simon home. The vet said he had to lose weight, and that it would take time. We are finally seeing progress. Here are his before and after and after shots.
This is just after arriving in Japan...
And this is just after arriving in Maryland (4 years later). The vet says I am not just big boned!
January 2011...Do I look fabulous or what? I think I am starving, but Mommy says it is good for me. I still have a ways to go, but I am getting there :)

5 comments:
Hahaha!! Oh, we have a chubby cat...gotta love them :-) We call our puppy her "personal trainer," ha!
Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/
That's one big kitty in picture #2! Way to go Sebastian...diet and excercise are the key :).
That made me laugh out loud. And I mean it, not just "lol". I so needed that after the last few days. Thanks!
This post is sooo darn cute:)
ROFL! Really, this is funny! You might want to think about entering it in some kind of contest. You could totally win. Do you have any of this on video by chance?
America's funniest video's maybe?
Even chunky, your kitty was cute. Glad to hear that kitty is back on track with his weight. He sure looks much healthier!
Post a Comment