My big girl on the playground. It is hard to believe that she is able to do this all by herself now.
Finding Nemo! (Visiting the National Aquarium in Baltimore)
Meeting some dolphins.
A new use for crayons?
Our budding artist.
Visiting the Renaissance Fair
This Halloween we went trick or treating at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore.
Our pretty, busy bee.
Sydney showing mommy her new skills at the pool.
2 comments:
That's what I like to see...a smiling face at the pool!
It has been a strange fall...we have been warm this week...a huge wind storm a week or so ago...and we still have one tree with all of its leaves (which is irritating me for I don't want to pick up leaves when it is 30 degrees out!).
Loving the bee outfit. It looks like you are having pleasant weather we were in the upper 90's all last week. We are stil waiting for fall. I see Sydney gets so much exposure, how great!
Post a Comment