7.13.2009

July Update


We got our monthly update today. Sydney is 7 months old now and really getting big! She is 27 inches tall, weighs about 17 lbs, and her head is 16 inches in circumference. She is getting to be a little chunk, I think :D Her hair is still quite short except for the fauxhawk! I love it!!
She is eating lots of supplementary foods in addition to her formula. She is learning to interact with other babies and creeping on her tummy, but no crawling yet. In one of her update photos she is holding our photo album. She isn't wearing the any of the clothes we sent, but maybe they are too small already! No worries. We are just so glad she seems to be thriving but can't wait to get her in our arms where she belongs.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is precious. I am sure you are on pins and needles waiting to bring her home. Hang in there.
Victoria JOH

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She is a doll :) I know you are so excited for the day she is in your arms :) we have been waiting just over 3 months since we first started towards our Jeremiah at St. Lucy's. Seems forever doesnt it. Praying things move very quickly for you :)

Blessings,
Tami

lorabelle said...

Ooh, look how cute she is trying to scoot around on her own. She looks so sweet and so happy! It won't be long now and she'll be crawling up to give her mommy a big hug.
Lora

KT said...

Goodness...she is getting big! Hope everything went okay coming back to the US. Thinking of you and hoping the courts are doing their thing while you are amongst the moving chaos!
Katie

Lisa said...

She is just a doll....precious!

AND hey, 17 pnds seems petite to me :) Our little guy was about 21pnds at 7 mos. and 29 inches! LOL What a dumpling and we wouldn't have it any other way!!

I hope you hear of your travel dates soon!! Thank you for sharing her with us all!
Lisa C. JOH

Our Second Miracle said...

Sydney is so CUTE! I think Zoe has the same hairdo! Hope you get those travel dates soon!

Tracy Ann said...

She is so cute! Hope you get to hold her soon.

April said...

She is a beauty! Our son Harrison was born 3 days before your sweet girl. He is in a baby home in Taitung City. We are in All Gods Children Int. pilot program. I love finding little ones, from Taiwan, so close in age to our sweet boy.

I tryed to find a way to email you but didn't see it on your blog. We are waiting on our court date to be issued. How long did you wait once you got your dossier over to Taiwan before you were issued your court date?

Just shoot me an email if you get a chance. I'd love to keep in touch!!

:o) April Smith
www.livingtolove.com
smithfamilyadoption (at) gmail (dot) com

BethAnn said...

April,

I emailed you but I wanted to make sure your knew and checked your junkmail just in case...my email address is bethannk3@msn.com.

BethAnn