12.29.2008

Comments

Thank you all for the feedback. I know that there is some problem leaving comments and I can't figure out why it won't work. I have tried everything to fix it, but I can't. If anyone has any ideas let me know. If you can't leave a comment on this post, I guess it just isn't going to work. UPDATED>>> I think I figured out the problem, so could someone please try and post a comment again! A box should pop up when you hit leave a comment. Thanks!! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi BethAnn...Check it out...I can comment! Katie

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done; not overly "busy". Make sure to keep posting to it, keep it fresh / light. You should add a switch to either turn off or turn down the music volume. It comes on just a bit forcefully for my taste. Like the Beach Boys tune, though. I remember it from back in 1969 when I played it for my girlfriend . . . memories from 40yrs ago.

S said...

BethAnn and Erich,
I have enjoyed the blog and it is especially nice to be able to comment.

As the grandma, I too am suffering anxiously as you two wait your news. We here at home have been hoping that every phone call or email would have the announcement. This baby will have a very special place in our family.

Your blog is awesome and informative. Well done, just like all the things that you do. I don't care about the music, the freshness or anything else. I am only focused on your baby and my grandchild. So come on baby!!!!

S said...

Since we are voting for names, are you picking the winner? If so, I am going to get the whole family to vote for my favorite! Do you know which one it is?

BethAnn said...

Thanks everyone! I went ahead and took the music off. It wasn't a big hit. As far as the names go, ultimately we will choose, but I was just curious as to what everyone liked. So share your opinions. Sorry Mom, "Micah" isn't making the list!

S said...

You are so right about Micah.

It was hard to pick from this week's choices. Piper is cute, but people will shorten it to Pipe. Same with Char for Charlotte. Darcy is too close to Mr. Darcy. Bailey may become Bay, but less likely it seems to shorten it than the others. Thomas will become Tom, Brendan is nice and so is Miles. They probably wouldn't have shorter forms. Ben and Benjamin are both great, but I went for Miles because it sounds good and is unusual.

Love the blog. I don't miss the music because I most usually have my volume muted!