Hello out there. I am debating on whether or not to keep the blog going. If there is anyone out there still following, can you please let me know. We don't seem to be getting too much interest (not that we are that interesting, anyway). But if anyone out there IS following I would like to know. Thanks!
7 comments:
:) Still following!
still here! :)
me me!! Still here! :)
I'm still following! :-)
still following
Still following
I am following too. Don't be surprised if there are people who follow who never comment. Now and then I will have someone say they saw something on my blog and I am shocked that they are reading it.I had no idea. I did a shout out a while back and only got a few comments but had so many people tell me they read it. So I still do it. You can also make your blog into a book for your kids. I still need to work on this.
Post a Comment