11.05.2011

Going Private

I am going private with the blog in one week.  Please post your email address  in a comment here if you want to continue to follow along.  Thanks to everyone who shared our journey with us.

9 comments:

MSkinner said...

hi Bethann - please add me to your list - melanieskinner@gmail.com

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Hi Inwoikd love to follow!
Blessings
Tami
Childofmyheart@aol.com

The Hernandez Herd said...

We would love to follow
bigherns@msn.com

Victoria Hernandez

Anonymous said...

Hey BethAnn, keep me posted.
cinda92@sbcglobal.net

Sarah said...

FB PMing yo my email address to be added. Thanks!

Terry said...

Hi BethAnn! Glad to see everyone home and happy! Such great big smiles! Hope you are adjusting from jetlag better each day. :)

I would love to follow along on your blog.....please add me at ctprivitera@comcast.net

Thanks!
Terry
Adoption Adventure #3 Taiwan

KT said...

Thanks for adding me; I have been a slouch this week...work has had a lot on my mind as of lately. Hoping a new situation might be coming my way soon!

KT said...

Thanks for adding me; I have been a slouch this week...work has had a lot on my mind as of lately. Hoping a new situation might be coming my way soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey BethAnn,
Could you add my e-mail too?
hanurri81@hotmail.com
I can't wait to work with you again.
We miss you all.