4.24.2011

Easter Weekend

We started our Easter weekend with a short hike at Pataspco State Park on Saturday.  Sydney did an awesome job for her first hike! She negotiated the trail really well and didn't fall once.  The morning was a bit cool and rainy...




 But the afternoon became very warm and sunny so we went outside to blow bubbles




 Sunday morning Sydney found a trail of chocolates that the Easter Bunny had left for her...




 Of course, all she wanted to do was eat the chocolates!


Sunday's temps hit the mid 80's so Sydney and I set up the pool!  She was very excited and had a great time.  




After the pool, I put in Monster's Inc. while I worked on dinner and when I went to check on her, I found she had fallen asleep, which is not surprising since she refused to take a nap.

We hope you all  had a great Easter weekend and made some wonderful memories.  I will post adoption updates on a later blog post :D

2 comments:

KT said...

A little hiker :)...that a girl!

I can't believe you are having 80 degree weather. We have not been so fortunate here.

michelle said...

Sounds like you had a fun day!! Happy Easter!