12.06.2010

Poll removed

So the poll didn't function properly...oh well.  I removed it.  But you can still put in your suggestions or name your favorite of our choices by responding to this post.  Our favorites are:  Declan, Daniel, Oliver and Henry.  Thanks, again.

6 comments:

KT said...

I tried yesterday, but it told me I needed to be logged in...hmmm...

Anyhow, I love Daniel. Our neighbor has a grandson named Declan - I thought it was very unique...but now that you mentioned it, I wonder if it is becoming more popular. I also know an Oliver from college - he is really smart. I can't really think of any Henry's...but it is cute too!

Sarah said...

Wait a minute... did you get a referral already?!?!? In your sidebar: "December 2nd: Accepted referral of little boy"

Lisa said...

Love Daniel and as an add on, Sam might be a nice match with Sydney!

We considered Max and Ryan too but both seemed to overused among our friends!! :) But I still loved them!

emilysmk said...

Hi Beth! I am so excited about your 2nd adoption! That's so great!!!!! Which agency is HAI? I can't believe you already have a referral!!!!! That's such great news! God Bless, Emily

KT said...

:) Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

myhappyplace said...

Bethann,

I am so thrilled for you and your husband to be adding to your already beautiful family. I have been keeping up on your posts w/Sydney and I know you will be wonderful parents to this little boy as well. Praying that you will have a speedy adoption process.
and I like the name Daniel