Sydney's new bed
We are also going through big developmental changes too. Sydney's language development has really taken off. She is saying a new word every day and talks in this really cute pseudo language. I will upload a video of it soon. We are still working on sign language and she continues to use it and learn new signs as well. She is really running pretty well. She loves to chase and kick balls (I think we may have a soccer player in a few years!) She is kissing and hugging regularly and doing all the normal toddler things she is supposed to do. She has become a bit of a picky eater though and I worry she doesn't get enough to eat sometimes, but as long she doesn't start losing weight I guess she is ok.
I know I say it a lot, but it is so great watching Sydney grow and change. She has so endeared herself to us that it is hard to imagine what our life would be like without her in it. She has really become the center of our lives and we would not want it any other way.
Getting ready to go to work (because playing is work for kids :))
Dancing Queen..this girl loves to boogie!
We continued our tour of Maryland/Virginia historical homes with a visit to Homewood Mansion in Baltimore and the home of Charles Carroll Jr, son of one of our Founding Fathers. The home was on the Johns Hopkins University campus so we took the time to walk around and enjoy the weather.
4 comments:
When we took our trip out east a few years back, we toured a few of the mansions...some of them were so very interesting!
I remember with my brother (he is 9 years younger than me), getting rid of the pacifier was criminal...better to do it earlier rather than later. The blankie...well, I actually still have mine in a box...I couldn't get rid of it, and still can't today!
Oh, the joys of a big girl bed!
Congrats Sydney.Victoria
Wow, she has a big girl bed! She is a full blown toddler. I love this age, even though they can be hard to keep up with:) I love the little pigtails. She is adorable!
I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.
Mike@adoptionexperiences.com
Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com
Post a Comment