And I thought we got a lot of snow in Japan! We got at least 24" within a 12 hour period in our part of Maryland. And there is supposedly more to come again this week. Oh, joy!
It took Erich all day and part of the next to get us shoveled out, but we still could not go anywhere. The roads are still really bad and pretty much populated by idiots right now, so we are staying home.
UGH! These are the times I really miss Hawaii.
The morning after the storm. Still snowing and blowing.
Exploring the snow...
Even our cat Simon enjoyed a brief foray out into the cold. He wasn't going anywhere!
How we spent our day snowed in.
Getting ready to go on a winter walk.
Yes, we did get a little bit of snow ;)
2 comments:
Nutty crazy! I saw that on the news and was going to email you and ask about the totals. We are expecting around 8-12" tomorrow...and I feel fortunate!
All I can say is BUUUUUURRRR!
I am a big baby when it is under 70.Stay warm,
Victoria
Post a Comment