Does anyone know how to upload a video to blogger with the updated version? I don't have the icon for video on my toolbar. I tried using the old blogger format, but it never uploads. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I wish I could help? I now do not want to update my blog. Please share if you figure it out. I am trying to see how my readers can get e mails each time I post. It says if they follow it will happen but does not. I am also having issues with this blogger. Good luck Victoria
2 comments:
I wish I could help? I now do not want to update my blog. Please share if you figure it out. I am trying to see how my readers can get e mails each time I post. It says if they follow it will happen but does not. I am also having issues with this blogger. Good luck
Victoria
Thanks Victoria. I am still trying to figure it out. If not, I won't be uploading video.
Post a Comment