4.28.2009

Almost there!

It has been three weeks since our referral. We were able to get all of the paperwork which will be submitted to the Taiwanese court done while we were in Washington D.C. last week...WHEW! We did not hear from TECRO or JoH so I guess everything is fine there. I was also able to work on getting the paperwork together for USCIS while we were in the States and everything got mailed out yesterday. Cross fingers they accept it. Now we just have update a few more things for St. Lucy's.

In case anyone was wondering, here is Sydney's Chinese name in characters:
梁 优 欣
Liang You Shin
(It is prounounced like "Lee-ang" "Yo" "Sheen") and it means young and joyous; Liang is her surname and it is very common in China and Taiwan.

I added a few more links for sites to visit and learn more about Taiwan, so please check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Young and Joyous...I like that!
Katie

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

that is neat :) Her surname is in my baby's name but not as the surname!

blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com