1.17.2009

One Step Closer...?

Here is the latest news...
  • There was one referral for a girl through St. Lucy this month. Unfortunately, it wasn't for us, but it does mean that we move up on the list and, by our own calculations, should be second in line for a girl and first in line for a boy. This was also the first referral in about 3 months, so maybe this is a sign of things to come....? Its getting down to the wire for us to be able to complete the adoption prior to our move back to the states. Knowing our luck, it will happen right when we are set to transition......
  • Looks like we will doing a little bit of travelling in March/April. I'm currently scheduled to attend training in Hawaii for 6 weeks, and Bethann will probably come out with me for a mini-vacation. There's also a slight chance that we will be in Norfolk, Virginia in March. I was selected as the Sea Sailor of the Year for my command and I might get selected to go to Norfolk to compete at the next higher command. The Navy will also pay for Bethann to accompany me, which will give us a free trip back to the states during which we can do some house hunting, etc in the Maryland area. I should know sometime next month if I get selected for this, otherwise we will be in Hawaii.
  • We updated our name polls! This is the last poll of new names. After this we will take the first place and second place names from previous polls and combine them into a final poll. Thanks everyone for voting!!

Hope everyone is good!!!

Erich

No comments: